Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Glam Ads: PRADA Eyewear SS08

The Prada Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign, photographed by Steven Meisel and featuring model Sasha Pivovarova, is downright fabulous. This particular ad struck me because of the colors and the brilliant mirroring of the artwork mouth and the model's mouth. Plus, the sunglasses slay me. They're Prada SPR 18I, retailing for $225.

For more pics from the Prada SS08 ad campaign, visit
I Want - I Got.


geekigirl said...

Thanks for the link love :)

Prada Sunglasses said...

I found a website which is an Optical Lab that probably has the lowest priced sunglasses, glasses and eyeglasses at They provide sun glasses, safety eyeglasses, eyewear, eye glasses with prescriptions lens. They have the biggest selection of prescription sunglasses, prescription glasses, prescription eyeglasses, and prescription safety glasses. When I bought my pair of glasses and had a question about them they responded to my email right away. I highly recommend them to anyone.

They have incredible prices on designer eyewear for the following: Prada Eyeglasses, Prada Glasses, Prada Sunglasses, and all Prada Eyewear. They have Gucci Eyeglasses, Gucci Glasses, Gucci Sunglasses, and all Gucci Eyewear. They have D&G Eyeglasses, D&G Glasses, D&G Sunglasses. They have Dolce Gabbana Eyeglasses, Dolce Gabbana Glasses. They have Rayban Eyeglasses, Rayban Glasses, Rayban Sunglasses, and all Rayban Eyewear. They have Ray-Ban Eyeglasses, Ray-Ban Glasses, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, and all Ray-Ban Eyewear. They have Ray Ban Eyeglasses, Ray Ban Glasses, Ray Ban Sunglasses.

Simply said...

Love Prada eyeglasses. They are just perfect for a casual or sophisticated look.

eyeoptix said...

I love the butterfly-shape frame of these Prada Sunglasses PR 18IS - casual yet sophisticated!