Sunday, April 27, 2008

Afford-a-Glam: 15 Leather Handbags Under $100

Believe it or not, there used to be a time when you could get a perfectly nice leather bag for under $100. Nowadays, it's nearly impossible — if the design is nice, it's made of PVC, vinyl, or other plastics, or else it's fabric. I've gotten so many emails from Glam Girls asking me to find bags that are cute, leather, and under $100. It was quite a trick, but here are my Top 15:


$168 $99.99 Calvin Klein
Natural Snake Leather Saddle Bag
SmartBargains
(Coupon: New Customers save 12%)


148 $81.40 Kenneth Cole Reaction
Glazy Days Satchel
Endless


78.00 $54.60 Kenneth Cole REACTION
Shine of Your Life Clutch
Endless


$78 Luce Butter Soft Hobo
eBags


$138 $68.99 Aspects
Town and Country Small Hobo
eBags


$98 MAXX NEW YORK
Bleeker Small Metallic Top Handle
eBags


$69 Tianni
Croc Trim Domed Satchel
eBags


$175 $92.95 Latico
Vyntage Double Pocket Bucket
eBags


$128 71.99 Ellington Leather Goods
Athena Purse
eBags


$115 $79.99 Luce
Butter Soft Drawstring Shoulder
eBags


$149 $95.40 Latico
East West Ring Satchel
Endless


$79 Etienne Aigner
Classics Hobo
eBags


$90 Osgood Marley
Artifacts Collection Crescent Bag
eBags


$128 $70.40 Calvin Klein
Date Bag
Endless


$179 $89.99 Lazaro
Paris Bag


 

3 comments:

chrissie said...

Oh, what a great post! I've only just started caring about purses (now that I finally feel like I might have enough shoes!) so having so many great, inexpensive choices is wonderful. Thanks!

G.G. said...

Ahh, purses are a temptation all their own, just watch out :)

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..