Friday, April 25, 2008

3 Louboutins to Love (and Lust For) Right Now

These three Louboutins are selling like hotcakes right now, so I didn't want anyone to miss out and run across them a few weeks from now when their sizes are gone. Even if you're not in the market for luxury shoes right now, looking at gorgeous shoes is good for the soul, right? At least for me, beats chicken soup every time :D

$770 Christian Louboutin
Very Privé pumps

If you only have one pair of Loubous in your closet, these should be it. They are classic and killer — they can take you from clients to clubbing, boardroom to bedroom (Yeah, I can't believe I said that, either, but we all thought it!). The pump has a hidden platform so that while it looks like you're wearing sky-high heels, your feet won't feel half so taxed.

$760 Christian Louboutin
N. Privé fabric slingbacks

The miniature gray and white stripe of the fabric, and the way it has been artfully ruched onto the shoe, to me, is reminiscent of feathers. The pump manages to be sporty and summery while still retaining all the va-voom of a Louboutin shoe. Picture these with a sheath dress or with summer whites.

$795 Christian Louboutin
Very Noeud slingbacks

These satin beauties are meant to be taken to the ball. Just look at that bow! They also have a hidden platform for height & comfort.



Kat said...

I have been lusting after those Very Noeud Slingbacks for a while... But I need to save up to get a pair for my wedding. They have a really cute gold pair with ankle straps that is sold out everywhere! I wish I had snapped them up when I saw them!

Shoeaddict said...

You know how much I love CL. *sigh* I saw a gorgeous pair of sandals today that I want badly.