Sunday, March 2, 2008

Luichiny Sandals With Moxy: Glam Gimme Gimme!

$109.95 Luichiny 'Moxy' SandalsEndless

Expect a full shoe post in abt 2 hrs, but until then, this could not wait. Just bought these pewter DREAMS! They'll arrive Tuesday but I can't wait. Goddess Shoes!


Shopaholic D said...

wow - these are hot! great purchase, GG!

:) D

the pounce said...

this shoe + i were meant to be together. it is the perfect mix of lady + tramp.

Lydia said...

I really like the word "moxy"...I think it suits these HOT shoes well!!!

G.G. said...

D - I knew you'd like them :)

The Pounce - exactly, a little bit more and they'd be too trampy, now just enough tramp :P

Lyd - Who can resist a shoe that has and is called that, right?

They're coming tomorrow. I'm gonna stalk my door until they arrive.

acaligurl said...

hawt hawt hawt

Shopaholic D said...

hey, i just realized these are like the dolce's i've been drooling over ( we are so on the same page!

:) D