Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Trendora Lifestyle Award Winner 2008

Trendora Lifestyle Award 2008

I just received an email from Trendora, which reads:

Trendora Lifestyle Award Winner 2008

A reader of yours has nominated your site to the Trendora Lifestyle Award 2008. The jury, consisting of Italian fashion experts and the Trendora Lifestyle Award Team, has been in session in Monaco last weekend and found your site to be an exceptional contributor to a world more stylish, glamorous and chic!

Thank you for this honor to Trendora, and thank you to the unknown reader who nominated The Glam Guide. I'm speechless! You've made my month! Thank you.


WendyB said...

I thought you'd become a sweetener for a moment, but that's Splenda, isn't it?

Valley Girl said...


Flair said...

yay! congrats!!

Padma said...

Congrats! GG.

the princess said...

that is so cool! congrats, and I pass your site to everyone I know because it really is amazing. you cover everything you possibly can.