Saturday, February 16, 2008

Spring 2008 Trends: Pin-up Girl Shorts


Gingers Rogers

This spring and summer we can do pin-up without anyone thinking us costumey. The designers have given us leave to be retro and sexy, and we Glam Girls embrace it heartily!


1. Versace.        2. Marc Jacobs.        3. Tracy Reese.


They are starting to trickle into stores right now, so get a jump on the trend.

 
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jane Stripe Shorts
$168 Shopbop

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Hutton Stripe Shorts
$158 Shopbop
 
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Stretch Twill Short
$148 Shopbop

Theory
Denami Short
$180 Shopbop
 
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Mercerized Twill Short
$178 Shopbop

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Silk Cotton Faille Short
$178 Shopbop
 
Paul & Joe
Heritier High Waisted Short
$288 Shopbop

Rich & Skinny
'Lanky Shorts'
$196 Nordstrom
 
Walter
Linen Short (White/Gray)
$168 CoutureCandy

See by Chloe
Twill Short
$230 Shopbop


Photos:
Ginger from my collection
Runway images from Style.com
Product images from their respective stores

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Where can I buy LONG skinny legs like those?

bitterbabe said...

yeah i agree with lydia! i can't pull shorts off!

G.G. said...

I'll get right on it! I could use a pair too! :D

Pomegranate said...

Without meaning to sound like a perv, but yummm!!

G.G. said...

I'd probably pick the legs from the cantaloupe colored MJ's, top right.

Anonymous said...

Oh great! Another body part to work on before summer, lol. I think Marc Jacobs line is more my style. I love the idea of cute shorts and heels...retro sexy.

Ms. Mills