Thursday, February 28, 2008

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Ad

I'm on a kick of posting my favorite and least favorite ads right now, hope you guys don't mind. It was fascinating to hear how you Glam Gals responded to the Posh / Marc Jacobs ad, for instance.

This has to be one of my favorite ads right now. I can't really put my finger on the reason why, either. The clothes are gorgeous, but I think it's the art direction and feel of the ad. I want to be IN that ad, know what I mean? It's just so beautiful with the 1920s made modern. The beaded skirt is available already via Bergdorf's and Neiman's, the dress I'm assuming is available through the boutique. Will be back in the city tomorrow and will go see it over the weekend.

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Boutique
(Greenwich Village)
452 West Broadway
(212) 460-5500

Ad scanned in from the February 2008 Vogue

No comments: