Saturday, February 9, 2008

Glam Weigh-In: Hot or Not?

 
$45.95 Not Rated Honey Bee (Green)


$45.95 Not Rated Honey Bee (Pink)

Okay. So I saw these shoes a week ago, and I can't stop thinking about them. They'd be perfect for the spring, because A) Floral is in, and B) architectural and wooden heals are in, and C) colorful croco is in (check out the button). But, I'm on the fence with these babies. One minute I want them, the next I wonder if they're hot or not. And the price is such that I could just get both pairs, but I dunno, maybe just get one pair, but which one?! Usually I'm very firm in my opinions and on what I like and don't like, but these shoes baffle me. Are they hot or not? Should I get them? Which color? I'm opening this up to you guys, please help me figure out how I feel about these! Thanks!




 

10 comments:

WendyB said...

You need to try them on and take a photo of them on you...this is one of those things that could look great "live."

Lys said...

Wendy's right - sometimes you just need to see it in person and "fondle" and that will help you make your decision.

Anonymous said...

you can get them in red (which is actually kind of magenta-ish and really cute) for $39.00 at delias.com. i was kind of debating getting them as well.

KT said...

If you were hanging with the girls at brunch or lunch you would be the envy of all of them. But they aren't anything that would make a guy hot. They are also such cute shoes that if you wore them shopping salegirls would give you extra attention and show you anything new they had in back. Because they are so cute, fresh and trendy. But a guy would think "High maintenance". Don't know if that makes sense but I would TOTALLY buy them and have a fabulous brunch with my girlfriends and make them green with envy over my sassy new shoes. Or show up for a pedicure with them and sit back and accept all of the compliments from the other women in the salon!

KT said...

Also, you can get them at endless.com. They are $39.99 PLUS they takr $5 off every order and the shi overnight for free. So you would pay $34.99. My last package from Endless.com included Godiva chocolates. Can't go wrong!

constant drama said...

Just get noth of them! They're soo cute! There's no such things as having too many shoes anyway.

Miss Halfway said...

Get them!
I can't pinpoint why, but they look strangely comfortable. Oh, and if you have to choose, get the pink and black; I'm not sure why, but when I see them I think of Betsey Johnson

Mmmkay, my work is done haha.

Fashion Sensei said...

kt, thanks for the Endless tip! Love these shoes!!

bitterbabe said...

i like the pattern - i just wish they were in stiletto form!

Elisabeth said...

I think I like them... I am the same as you, one second I adore them and the next I am not sure.

But, I would buy them in the white and green - it's a bit more "fresh" than the pink.