Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Glam Girls: Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson


These two beauties were on the Today Show this morning, promoting their upcoming movie The Other Boleyn Girl, which is opening at the end of the month. The movie is based on a novel of historical fiction, and being that I'm a purist, I'll probably crawl out of my skin, but you know I'll have to see it for the clothes. I am weak, ladies, weak!

I've never been big on Scar-Jo (she has exactly two facial expressions, both of them vacuous), but I love Natalie Portman. How gorgeous do both of them look, though, all dolled up à la Old Hollywood?! I couldn't be more pleased!



Photos: WireImage
 

5 comments:

abbagirl said...

i'm with you! they both look amazing!

Megan said...

You are completely correct on Scar-Jo. She was at a sorority house on my campus last week promoting Obama, and no one was very impressed. She is super short, and had on the worst outfit ever. She didn't know a thing about Obama either, she completely relied on one of his staff girls that was there with her to answer questions....

Lydia said...

I am a history teacher, and I read the book this movie is based on. The book is pretty historically accurate...I hope the movie is the same!! I think they look FAB!!

Bree said...

What's wrong with being short? Anyway, she is 5'4"--the average height for U.S. women.


P.S. How's the weather up there?

Natalie said...

I love them both -- and I'm shorter than Scarlett, so hopefully I can still be cute. I love Natalie Portman, she's had her style mishaps too. I'm glad they are both really maturing into beautiful woman who will hopefully make a fabulous career for themselves.