Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Boudoir Chic: Elle Macpherson Dentelle Bra




Linda of Linda's Bra Salon (who was on several episodes of Tim Gunn's Guide to Style) sent me the Elle Macpherson Dentelle Bra last week, and it is heavenly!

The bra and panty set is constructed of two different shades of lace. The color is called "French Nude Cameo" — rum pink lace with a cream lace overlay and rum pink satin straps. The design is inspired by corsetry, and it looks amazingly chic on. My favorite has to be the pleating underneath the cup. I felt like Catherine Deneuve in an old French film the moment I put the set on. The best part was that it was comfortable as well as beautiful.

You should have seen Glam Boy's face. And take into account that this man has seen me in various stages of undress for years, but he looked like a 17 year-old who has seen his first lingerie-clad woman. And before you ask, no I will not take a picture :P Anyway.... I asked him what his official comment on the lingerie was. He said it was, "very sexy, a woman's bra, not a girl's. It's naughty, but in a good way, and not too naughty."

There you have it. GG tested, Glam Boy approved.

Linda, bra goddess extraordinaire, has promised our readers another discount:
use "glam-guide-elle" and get 10% off.
The coupon will last through Feb 28th.


Here are the pertinent links:

Buy Bras
lindasonline.com

Elle Macpherson Dentelle Bra

Bra Fitting

Those of you Glam Girls in or around New York, visit

Linda's Bra Salon Lexington Avenue
828 Lexington Avenue
(B/n 63rd & 64th St / West Side of St)
New York, NY 10021
212-751-BRAS (2727)


Photos courtesy of Linda's Bra Salon
 

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I am a huge fan of Elle Macpherson lingere and this is just another scrumptious creation!

Glad Glam Boy approved ;)

sed non satiata said...

I've got this set in black (with pale pink)and my boy seems to go crazy for it too... ;-)

Other than getting reactions out of men, the bra is also comfortable and gives amazing shape and lift!

WendyB said...

Ooh la la!

G.G. said...

sns - Yes! Absolutely true about the shape and fit. pink and black. I think I might just have to get that too!

Valley Girl said...

OH, I love Elle Macpherson's pieces! Unfortunately, I can never find them in my size. =(

Kat said...

I have yet to try her lingerie! *sadness* That bra does not come in my size. I did see another style made for the not so busty I am going to definately try. It's so hard to find really beautiful lingerie these days!