Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"The Accidental Husband" Premieres in London

I have been unequivocally, unabashedly in permacrush with Colin Firth for years! I know I'm not alone in this. Darcy! ♥

I saw the first trailers for The Accidental Husband as part of a test group a few months ago and I immediately wanted to see the movie. Well, it premiered in London today, but US audiences HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AUGUST 15! Somebody explain this to me?! Who wants to take a trip to good old L-Town with me?

Colin Firth and Uma Thurman, 13 Feb 2008

1. Yari Film Group, Ltd.
2. WireImage



Padma said...

ooooohhh, I love Colin Firth too, from his pre-Bridget-Jones-Darcy Darcy days. I mean the British Pride and Prejudice mini-series Darcy days. He is total awesomeness.

Sandra B said...

That looks like a super cute movie! Yeah really, I can't wait until freakin' August!!

Elisabeth said...

What a coincidence - I was just fantasising.. uhm, I mean thinking about Colin Firth!

Lydia said...

I love him in Bridget Jones....when he's wearing the sweater from his Mum....too cute!

G.G. said...

*raises a glass*
To Colin Firth, whom we all love,
"just the way he is" ♥♥♥