Thursday, January 10, 2008

You Can Lead the Blonde to Water...

... or however that saying goes :P

Glam Gals, I've been a total FLAKE! I missed the 2nd episode of Lipstick Jungle* tonight, but it's re-airing on Friday, thank goodness. I almost missed Project Runway, but caught the 11pm rerun. I actually felt bad for "the angry elf" tonight, which I thought impossible (those who watch the show know what I mean). I have Gossip Girl on tape, but I'm running out of TV-watching hours. The reason for all this is that my aunt had foot surgery and I've been staying with her while she recuperates. So if I seem absent or merely absent-minded, I apologize. I should return to normal (whatever that is) soon :P


*Oops, I meant Cashmere Mafia — I was thinking about Lipstick Jungle earlier (which doesn't start until February), so confuzzled myself. See what I mean about FLAKE?!
 

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I hope your Aunt recovers well - foot surgery... ouch!

x x

Punch-Drunk said...

You so have to catch up on Gossip Girl - love that show, I am totally and helplessly addicted to it!! :O)
PS: I hope your Aunt is doing well - that can be painful.

Lydia said...

You missed a good GG....maybe you and your aunt could watch together!

Lyndsy said...

That is a very nice niece of your! Thanks for the info about Cashmere Mafia...I caught Project Runway and also missed GG.

G.G. said...

Thanks for all your well-wishes, girls! She's doing better already, and by end of next week I should return home.

bitterbabe said...

i can't til you watch the second episode - tel me what you think!