Thursday, January 10, 2008

Today's Glam Girl Coffee Break

The February issue of Lucky has Hayden Panettiere on the cover, and their sweeps is for the cover look. What's not to love! One grand prize winner will receive a Moschino Cardigan, a Vera Wang Lavender Label Satin Dress, a Diamond Love Rocks NY Ring, Neutrogena Moisture Shine Soothing Lipsheers SPF20, Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Blush , Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeshadow Duo, Neutrogena Full Volume Fortifying Mascara, and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer. The approximate retail value of the prize is $2,822. Enter before February 4, 2008 at 11:59 PM EST.


Secretista said...

LOVE that dress!

Lady N said...

I finally had time to sit down and look through it today! They finally did a shopping section on Minneapolis - yay!!

Elisabeth said...

Good lord - what a fabulous prize.

Sadly I don't think I can get this magazine over here. Damn it!

G.G. said...

Secretista - I know! Perfect for the office, switch accessories, go out for a drink after!

Lady N - I have to visit Minneapolis soon. I keep hearing about it everywhere -- so many cool people there and from what I hear you guys have fantastic shopping!

Elisabeth - Oh you're lucky (no pun intended) -- Lucky is like crack. Every page bulges with things you want to buy. Very dangerous. If you want, though, I can send you this month's Lucky so you can see what it's about. Drop me a work or other address at my email and I'll send it right over for you to gaze at :)