Monday, January 14, 2008

Spring 2008 Shoes: Two-Tone & Spectator Pumps


$214.95 Pour La Victoire 'Lourdes'

I love two-toned shoes. They are hotter than ever this spring and come in infinite styles. Here are some traditional spectators as well as cap toes, Mary Janes, and T-straps. Should I be worried that my pulse always speeds up when writing these posts?


Marc Jacobs Block color Mary-Janes
$595 Net-a-Porter


MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Lolita'
Black & Vanilla Platform Pump
$128.95 Nordstrom


Pour La Victoire 'Paulette'
Cream and Black T-Strap Spectator
$214.95 Endless


L.A.M.B. 'Darrel'
Gold, silver, and Black Cap Toe
$339.99 Shoes.com


Naughty Monkey 'Walk the Talk'
Red & Gray Patent Buckle Pumps
$89.95 Nordstrom


Vince Camuto 'Callies'
Black & Dove Grey Studded Pump
$130 Piperlime


L.A.M.B. 'Daniella'
Natural / Yellow Spectator
$294.95 Endless


Dolce Vita 'Mamie'
Biscuit & Black Mary Jane
$149.95 Nordstrom


Pour La Victoire 'Lourdes'
Red & Purple Twin Strap Mary Jane
$214.95 Endless

icon
BCBGIRLS "Mori"icon
Spectator Peep-toe Mary Jane
$109.95 Nordstromicon


L.A.M.B. 'Daniella'
Blue & Black Cap Toe Spectator
$294.95 Endless


Dollhouse 'Warhole'
Black, White, & Grey Spectator
$76.99 Heels.com


BCBGirls 'Iggy'
$98.95 Endless



Related Posts:
Spring 2008 Shoe Trends: Runway Redux
 

10 comments:

constant_drama said...

GG.....did you just get spammed? Whoa dude.

On that note, I am LOVING the first pair of shoes!

WendyB said...

Love them all,especially the LAMB. That spammer is all over the place. I keep trying to report it to Blogger. Any help is appreciated.

Lyndsy said...

I heart the L.A.M.B. Daniella shoe in yellow and tan...Beautiful shoes!

G.G. said...

Yeah, I deleted the spammer. I agree, all of the L.A.M.B. shoes for this spring are lustworthy. Except the poison green Darrel (but I think that was Fall). If you haven't seen it, pop on over to Nordstrom. They're violent :P

Sherry said...

My heart also palpitates when I see shoes.

Just a question: what ARE "spectators"

G.G. said...

Sherry - strictly speaking, a spectator pump is a shoe that has a contrasting color for the heel and toe, traditionally with a medium, sturdy heel. They were so named because women wore them when they were spectators at sporting events such as horse races and polo matches. Nowadays it is more loosely applied to two-toned shoes.

bitterbabe said...

Um those Pour La Victoire 'Lourdes' were the mose gorgeous two toned shoes I've seen yet! i just fell in love and I need them now!!!!

ana said...

I'm selling my red Pour La Victoire shoes on ebay. They're new, I never wore them. Please take a look if anyone wants them for half the list price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290232622242

Natalia said...

loved !!! so glamurous. The Pour La Victoire 'Lourdes' are just fabulous.

Foxy said...

love the first ones