Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Serena's Blue Coat in Gossip Girl Episode 13: "A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate"


I got dozens of queries about the blue coat Serena wore in the season finale, when Dan tells her the reasons he loves her. Bad news. I did find out what it is, but it's sold out everywhere. It was the Elie Tahari "Georgia" coat, and it was sold for roughly $648 by the "usual suspects" Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Bloomingdales. eBay might be your only bet, so keep your eyes peeled for it. Sorry to disappoint you darlings!

Related Posts:
Great Alternate for Serena's Blue Coat in Gossip Girl Episode 13
 

8 comments:

bitterbabe said...

sigh... i am going to miss GG so much... i want new episodes! and i love elie tahari!

lovinserenastyle said...

There is one on Ebay right now...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310015366731&ih=021&category=63862&ssPageName=STORE:PROMOBOX:ENDSOON#SLIDESHOW"?refid=store"

chocoqt24 said...

I was wondering if you knew what coat Blair was wearing in episode 13, The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate. It was a red/orange color, short, peacoat style, and she wore it with her green headband.

Cooks said...

hello
I was wondering as well if you knew what coat Blair was wearing in episode 13, The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate. It was a red/orange color, short, peacoat style, and she wore it with her green headband.

Anonymous said...

i would love if you could find blair's outfit from "seventeen candles". I LOVE IT, i think it's valentino's but i couldn't find it in valentino's home page

Anonymous said...

Please Please Please find me jenny's blue coat from the episode "The thin line between Chuck and Nate"

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..

Health News said...

Thank you for introducing me the wonderful information.And .....Totally boring.!