Thursday, January 31, 2008

Review of Bali Concealers Bra: Bye Bye Nipplage!


Bali Concealers Underwire Bra

As you know, I'm always on the lookout for bras that cover, umm... "headlights", you may say. The nice folks at Bali sent me their new Bali Concealers bra to try and I love it. On the outside, it looks like a T-shirt bra — no frills, great for under thin fabrics and light sweaters. Inside the cup is a little petal, like a built-in DIMRS.

I wasn't satisfied with just a normal trial — this baby needed to be tested under the harshest, and most nipplage-inducing conditions. My friend Mark works as a chef, and I asked if I could visit the walk-in freezer to really give it a test-drive. With a roll of his lovely eyes, he obliged. Glam Girls, this bra works!

Right now it comes in white, suntan, bronzed, and black, with or without underwires. I hope that they come out with a full-out sexy version of it soon, but for right now as an everyday bra, it's a great find. You can get it online by clicking the pic above, and wherever Bali bras are sold, like Macy's, Kohl's, &c.


Photo: Bali Intimates
 

11 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh thank god someone out there thought of this!

Will have to look into getting my hands on one of these (especially as the UK is like a walk-in freezer somedays!)

Natalie said...

I love that you walked into a freezer -- such devotion. But it convinced me that it's probably a great bra to have!

WendyB said...

I want pix of you in the freezer!

G.G. said...

Hehehe, a pic of me in the freezer with my shirt open, staring at my bra. Yeah, that would be priceless, but I have a sneaky suspicion it won't happen :P

Lydia said...

These look GREAT. Being a teacher of 9th grade boys - I am ALWAYS aware of the headlight issue. My husband thinks I am CRAZY to buy bras that have some type of padding - but I NEED it!!

LADY said...

Love it!

Ginevra M. said...

Do you know what else is fabulous about that bra? THEY HAVE IT IN MY SIZE! Mainstream bras never come in 32 C and D! How exciting! I'm totally going to invest in some black ones.

Anonymous said...

wait-a-minute, ...how is this different than the multitude of other padded bras out there? I haven't had a prob since i started wearing padded. Have not needed to go out and buy petals.

FYI, Victoriassecret.com has some bomb flower pasties for the same purpose. Can anyone comment on their stomach flattener pieces that go under unforgiving dresses?

Laurie Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Changed my life. Stuffing never worked. I used to feel so uncomfortable and embarrassed with my nipples showing through EVERY top I wore. This bra was the answer to my prayers. Thank you Bali! :D

Anonymous said...

Changed my life. Stuffing never worked. I used to feel so uncomfortable and embarrassed with my nipples showing through EVERY top I wore. This bra was the answer to my prayers. Thank you Bali! :D