Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

Libertylondongirl has done me the honor of tagging me with the Thinking Blogger Award. Thank you! While a lot of this blog's focus is on thinking about shoes and clothes, it's good to know people find it more than just a scrapbook of pretties :P

The rules stipulate that I must, in turn, link to

5 Blogs That Make Me Think

1. Fabulously Broke in the City
Fab always has great tips on how to get control over your finances and spending, as well as various other indispensable "how to's" — you'll always find thought-provoking reads.

2. Life of a Valley Girl
Val is a fierce, passionate, independent woman who isn't afraid to say exactly what she thinks and feels on her blog, no holds barred. She's got an active, vocal readership, and there's always a lot of discussion going on, and it is fascinating to see people's reactions. I had the pleasure of meeting her a few months ago and she is beautiful inside and out.

3. Wendy Brandes Jewelry
Wendy's blog always makes me grin widely. Her posts are filled with razor-sharp wit, and range from edutaining "book club" posts (humorous recaps of the lives of famous women in history) to posts that make me go, "HUH?!" (namely, "fish shoes" and "clown sweaters"). Wendy never lets me down :)

4. Flair
Lady N is a goddess of home décor, entertaining, and organizing. She's always got great tips on a range of subjects and her blog is so aesthetically pleasing that the eye can't help but rest. Every time I read her posts I feel a pressing need to run to my closet, donate half the things I own, and buy shoe boxes and organizers for the rest. I've told her a thousand times that when I'm fabulously wealthy (it's on my to-do list), I will fly her in and have her organize and decorate my house as only she can.

5. Wine Glass Logistics
Elisabeth's blog is one I found only recently, but I'm reading it like a serial novel, totally addicted. Her life is like "Bridget Jones' Diary", I kid you not. I suggest you start at least a month back to get caught up with the story. Elisabeth's blog makes me think that there is still hope for good old-fashioned romance in the world.

Congrats Glam Girls!

Visit Thinking Blogger Awards for more information and the rules.


WendyB said...

I know you love that clown sweater, and you feel that it is the love that dare not speak its name. Don't be ashamed! We are not judging you.

G.G. said...


Lady N said...

Oh wow - thanks GG! Congrats on your award! :)

Megan said...

Ah thank you GG!! Now I have even more awesome blogs to read!

Valley Girl said...

Congrats, GG, and thanks for passing the torch and the kind words! You made my day! If I had only known that you weren't a tranny that wanted to throw me in a wall and use my skin for a coat before I met you, I wouldn't have been so nervous that day! *hugs*

Elisabeth said...

Thank you so much, G.G! I am really touched!


Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..