Sunday, January 27, 2008

GLAMinder: SAG Awards Tonight

Since we had no Globes this year, this is going to substitute as our playoffs to the Oscars, Glam Gals. We'll be rating everyone's clothes tomorrow, so keep an eye on the screen at all times.

I can't wait! I've got champagne and snacks, and Gabby and I will be watching together. Glam Boy got banished to hang out with his brother, because he tends to be a killjoy when it comes to awards shows. Ooh, I can't wait. Fun!

Click on pic above to download a "pretend ballot", and see how well you did picking winners.


Lydia said...

I can't even explain how excited I am....unfortunately - I feel like E does too much chit-chat and not enough dress showing!!

G.G. said...

I'm loving it -- BEAUTIFUL gowns this year. Yum! Already saw one I didn't like though -- the baubly green Malandrino. And I love Malandrino as a rule, but Jane Kazmarek should have just said no. That was vile!