Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Blair's Gold Christmas Dress in Gossip Girl Episode "Roman Holiday"

So many of you Glam Girls wrote to me after the Christmas episode of Gossip Girl, asking where to find Blair's gold brocade party dress. It is a beauty and would make a great dress for a winter party or a Valentine's Day date. Here are the original dress and a few alternatives:

 The Exact Dress:

Tibi "St. Honoré" Dress
$319 $223.30 (-33%) Shopbop

Afford-a-Glam Alternatives:

Metallic Brocade Dress
$290 $115.90 (-60%) Nordstrom

ABS by Allen Schwartz
Silver Brocade Shift Dress
$208 $61.90 (-70%) Nordstrom

Necessary Objects™
Champagne Jacquard Dressicon
$78 $51.90 (-33%) Nordstromicon



Chic and Charming said...

I think I like the BCBG dress better than the original!

Shoeaddict said...

The original is not a look everyone can pull off.

G.G. said...

C&C - it is lovely, I agree.
ShoeAddict - very true.
I think out of these three the last one is the most versatile and forgiving. Plus, I love champagne as a color. I think with some pearls and a cute crop jacket, it could be very Jackie O.

Anonymous said...

i would love if you could find blair's outfit from "seventeen candles". I LOVE IT, i think it's valentino's but i couldn't find it in valentino's home page

GucciGirl said...

all of those dresses are exceptional. very lovely indeed. :)

Health News said...

Thank you for introducing me the wonderful information.And .....Totally boring.!