Tuesday, January 1, 2008

All HALO the Heroes: Hayden and Milo Are an Item


I first said it on August 1, weeks before the rumors about Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia dating really heated up. Yesterday, People magazine reported that they "are now considered an item."

Granted, HALO haven't confirmed squat and People only has the anonymous word of "a family friend".... Hayden's reps said "We do not respond to inquiries from the media regarding Ms. Panettiere's personal life." I say, "HA, KNEW IT!" I just hope they stop hiding and we see lots more cute coupley pics of them.


» Read the article at People.


Photo: Heroes pre-Emmy party, WireImage.
 

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Congrats on your prediction! A v. cute couple!

Happy New Year, G.G!

G.G. said...

Thank you, Happy new Year to you too Elisabeth!

LADY said...

I think the fact that he is 30 and she is 18 is kinda.....creepy. Hmmmm.

G.G. said...

I still think that she's doing the "Hollywood age" where agents tell you to deduct 3-5 yrs off your age. I think she's 21 IRL, which makes the age diff just 9 yrs.