Thursday, January 24, 2008

Afford-a-Glam -- Pink Valentine's Day Dresses

Glam Girl Christina wrote asking for suggestions for a fuchsia pink cocktail dress. Pink will be so hot in the coming months, but it's only beginning to come into stores, so here are 4 suggestions from dresses available today:

$300 BCBGMAXAZRIA Silk Dress

$78 As U Wish Rosette Party Dress

$66 As U Wish Tulle Bubble Dress

$58 Necessary Objects Babydoll Dress

This one is more of a scarlet red,
but look at the design/price ratio:

$64 As U Wish Origami Dressicon

Black shoes & bag will of course work, but you might also go silver, could be fab!


Clotheshorse said...

Glad to have you back blogging! Love the dresses, the first one is my favorite, it is such a pretty shade of pink and is adorable!

Miss Halfway said...

Ahhh I now have my fix. Pretty dresses ALWAYS do the trick!

I love pink, it has always been my favorite color.

janie said...

how cute! I love those dresses. I love dressing up and doing cute things for Valentine's day. What are you guys going to do for your sweeties? My Dove has a contest that lets you enter for having the most unique expression of love, and you could win a lovely 5.58cts "Baby's Breath Diamond Necklace" that would be absolutely phenomenal with any of those dresses (it's worth over 21K!!). Not only that, but you can also personalize your candy wrappers! I love Valentine's Day! Be sure to check it out: Spread the love this Valentine's! I know I will, which is why I'm working to support them on this.

The Budget Babe said...

llllove pink. the first dress is most my style...cinch with a skinny belt, add a cardigan for coverage. gorgeous!

Kaye said...

I absolutely love the construction of the origami dress! Happy to see you back!