Friday, December 28, 2007

Under-Glam: Lingerie and Bras to Desire

$86 Chantelle "Africa" Demi Braicon

I saw this Stephanie Seymour ad for Chantelle and fell in lust with this demi-cup bra. And go Stephanie, she's certainly still got it! This supermodel turns 40 next year, but you'd never know it.

Then (I mean, we are talking me here) I had to check out every other bra at Nordstrom, and there are some great pieces of lingerie out there right now. Considering that, according to Tim Gunn, a bra only lasts 3 months (who knew!), it's time to do some shopping:


$92 Huit "Cherie" Braicon

$65 Elle Macpherson "Spellbound"icon

$42 Wacoal Silver "Embrace" icon


$80 D&G Intimates Balconette Braicon

$98 Bel Niente "Kate" Corseticon


$98 Simone Péréle "Adélaide"icon

$110 Simone Péréle "Adélaide" Garter Belticon

98 Bel Niente "Holiday" Corseticon


WendyB said...

Ugh! She's younger than me? Not liking that. She looks especially great considering she's had, what, three kids? Four?

Jen (MahaloFashion.Com) said...

I love the second set, so pretty!

the princess said...

thanks for the visual on the latest under glam. my guy enjoyed the visual shopping as

martin said...

It is definitely easier to buy bikini online than looking for your favorite bikini wear in a bikini store located in the marketplace. You can purchase a bikini piece online straightway from your home by logging in to and submitting your requirements. However, as soon as you place order at this website, the product would be delivered right at your doorstep at the earliest.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, pretty worthwhile info. said...

This can't have effect in reality, that's what I think. said...

This cannot truly work, I believe so.