Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Holiday Shoe Trends 2007: Bow Beauté


$625 Valentino Golden Bow D'Orsay

Beatiful bows grace holiday shoes this winter. They add a romantic touch to your outfit, a little elegant flirt. Look for pumps and sandals in satin, patent, and suede — metallic and rhinestone bows add drama.

 



Christian Louboutin "Anemone"
Black Satin Stiletto Bow Pump
$925 NET-A-PORTER


Sergio Rossi "Kult"
Gray satin, black & rhinestone bow
$580.26 Zappos


Christian Lacroix "974927"
Jewelled Satin Ruffle Bow
$639.99 Shoes.com

icon
Pura Lopez "L229"icon
Ruched Red Satin Peep-Toe
$320 Nordstrom

icon
Pura Lopez "L230"icon
Black Silk Open Toe
$310 Nordstrom


Hollywould "Caroline"
Pink Satin d'Orsay Pump
(also comes in ivory)
$236.99 Shoes.com


Quai D'Orsay "Swarovski Bow Pump"
Black Satin, Gold Bow
$298 Forzieri


Report Signature "Amelie"
Purple Satin Stiletto
(also comes in black)
$174.99 Shoes.com


Betsey Johnson "Slinky"
Lucite Heel, Rhinestone Heart
$175 Zappos


Vince Camuto "Beauty"
Silver & Black Lace
$129.95 Endless
$129.95 Nordstromicon

icon
"Camila"icon
Red Satin Ankle Strap Sandal
(Also in black and gold)
$126.95 Nordstrom



Calvin Klein "Cassia"
Folded Bow Satin Sandal
$110 Zappos


Carlos by Carlos Santana "Fling"
Silver Sequin Bow Sandal
(also comes in champagne gold)
$99.95 Endless


Stacy Adams "Pepper"
Red Kidskin Patent Pump
$79.95 ShoeMall


Luichiny "Duchess"
Black Satin Bow Sandals
(also red, white, brown)
$69.95 ShoeMall


Kenneth Cole Reaction "Rich'n'Post"
Silver Satin Sandal
(also pink, black, chocolate brown)
$68.95 Endless


Steve Madden "Dessert"
Black Fabric with Rhinestone
(also comes in grey)
$69.97 SteveMadden.com


Kenneth Cole Reaction "Wicked Rich"
Coffee Satin & Rhinestone
(Also Black Satin)
$63.99 OnlineShoes.com


Nine West "Jojus"
Black Satin D'Orsay
$64.89 Endless

icon
Boutique Nordstrom "Melina"icon
$79.95 Nordstrom


Tribeca "Social Event"
Black Satin Bow Sandal
(also plum, navy, dark silver)
$59.95 Endless


Unlisted "Play List"
Gold Metallic Fabric d'Orsay
(Also comes in black and pewter)
$44.99 Shoes.com


Ann Marino "Napal"
Dalmatian Fabric T-Strap
$39.99 Shoes.com

Related Posts:
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide: Silver Shoes
Giant Post of Luscious, Affordable Mary Jane Pumps
Fall 2007 T-Strap Shoes
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide: Criss Cross Pumps
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide: Cap-Toe Pumps
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide Part I: Pumps (Heels)
 

9 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, those are all lovely! I love all of the bow details, but I think my favorites are the more uniquely-placed (i.e. not centered) ones, like the Louboutin or the Ann Marion heels. But I am IN love with the Quai D'Orsay pumps!

Elisabeth said...

Good lord, woman, are you trying to give me a heart attack! So many equisite shoes in such a small space.

The Christian Louboutin's (Anemone) are heavenly and the Vince Camuto (Beauty) pair would look SO good with a skirt I've got...

Wouldn't mind one pair of each, to be fair.

Lydia said...

Is anyone else out there slightly bothered by the fact that Carlos Santana has a shoe line? If its the same guitarist I am thinking of - he is a TERRIBLE dresser, but those shoes are quite fab!

Lyndsy said...

I want those Valentino heels, they are GORGEOUS! Great finds!

G.G. said...

Amy - I hear ya! I love those Quai d'Orsay too because they are so 1940s.

Elisabeth - I take it I should have put the warning in again :P I've been thinking about the Camutos too. The sizes are running out so I guess I should get a move on, heheh!

Lydia - I've thought about that too. Most of the Santana shoes are pretty fab for the price / quality ratio.

Lyndsy - Valentino is divinity, I so agree!

Valley Girl said...

Oh, those Loubous are TDF!!! How cute would they be with a minidress? *swoons*

Shopaholic D said...

I love bows! i also saw these really chic pumps with little black tassels...loved them!

:) D

Lady N said...

I love all the bows, but I'd probably go with the smaller bows so I can wear them again for something less fancy.

MENTAL (Sage) said...

those are all adorable!! i wouldnt mind having every single one :)