Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hayden Panettiere's Bag for Dooney & Bourke Launched


How lovely to have D & B ask you to help design a namesake bag — most of us will never see that day, so "Go, Hayden!" The limited edition Hayden Bag comes in red, black, and brown and retails for $500 at D & B stores and online at Dooney.com.

Hayden and her mother made an appearance yesterday at the D & B store in Costa Mesa, California, complete with autograph signing. Hayden is carrying the bag in black, her mother in red.





Photos: 1. Ad from 12/07 InStyle, 2. PacificCoastNews.com

7 comments:

constant_drama said...

Holy crap, her she looks exactly like her mother.

And I am likin the bag, too bad I dont have $500 to fork out.

Kaye said...

sure the bag looks great, but for me... it just looks a little too much like the other ones on the market at the moment! (This one bag I saw at Nine West comes to mind...)

Miss Halfway said...

I love the bag, but there are a lot of other bags that look like it for way under $500.
Smart marketing, though. And lucky girl, haha.

Elisabeth said...

It's a gorgeous bag - but for me it is missing the 'wow' factor!

Shoeaddict said...

Love it! I want a red bag.

Valley Girl said...

I like it a lot, but I don't know if I'd shell out that much for a D&B bag.

Kamagra Oral Jelly said...

to the hell whit how many Hayden paid for this bag, if you want something you pay any prices, well in the case that you are rich and famous, if you are a normal person like me, just look and drools.