Thursday, December 13, 2007

Golden Globes Announcement Pics: Hayden Panettiere, Ryan Reynolds, and Quentin Tarantino


As promised in the last post, here are pics of the nominations being read this morning. Hayden looks lovely in her ivory knit top, diamond hoops, and woven heels. Very well suited to the occasion. But hello... I hadn't gotten the memo that Ryan Reynolds has turned into quite the looker. I'll even forgive that brown belt and the vest that's a bit too short. He can play Rhett Butler to my Scarlett any day!





 

5 comments:

Katelin said...

MmmmmRyan Reynolds.

shoeaddict said...

HP is very short and the skirt is too much, an awkward length.

Elisabeth said...

I am not a fan of her outfit' I think the top is too long, and makes her legs look short.

Cute shoes though.

Miss Halfway said...

Her outfit is strange to me. She's so young; she could've done something much more fun. Plus I believe turtle necks are murder, but that's just me...
It's all a little third grade school teacher to me [with the exception of the shoes.]

G.G. said...

OK. Take an inch off her skirt and 4 inches off her top, then it's very Kim Novak.