Friday, December 14, 2007

GLAM REVIEW: Max Factor Vivid Impact Mascara

Gickr helps you to pimp your myspaceHere's the coolest thing to happen to mascara in a while! The Vivid Impact Mascara is a two wand, two color mascara. First, you put on the dark basecoat and let it dry, then you use the second color for the tips or any way you want. The result is wild.

I tried the brown/gold combo first, which was great with my blonde hair. Then I bought the blue & pink, which I can't wait to wear in public, because it is striking. Next, I think I'll go for the black and silver. They're roughly $11 a pop, so price isn't an obstacle. You can get them at Duane Reade, Eckerd Drug, Wal-Mart, &c. Click here to find out who sells it near you. For more info on the mascara, visit and don't forget to enter the sweeps while you're there.

Verdict: Fun Party Mascara


Miss Halfway said...

I need the black & silver and the pink & blue! I'm loving it.

shoeaddict said...

My lashes are awful! They are thick, short and straight.