Sunday, December 16, 2007

Celine Dion's Final Las Vegas Concert

She's not my cup of tea, nor can I hear the words "Céline Dion" without hearing them in Cathy Griffin's voice. That said, this dress she wore for her closing show in Vegas on Saturday is fabulous. The bright lights wash it out, but it is actually a light Tiffany blue 1930s glamour gown complete with ruffles and diamond belt.

Photos: Getty Images


WendyB said...

Beautiful dress, indeed.

G.G. said...

I want rose petals rained on me too :P

Shoeaddict said...

Oh, me too! I think we should get that.

I hear Celine Dion in Kathy Griffin's voice, too. Funny

Elisabeth said...

Phew - for a brief second I thought "oh gosh... Glam Girl is a Celine fan"


I agree, though, the dress is wonderful.

Kaye said...

here's a confession: it's kind of sad, but I've been to one of her Vegas concerts... way back in 2004! But her gown really is lovely, especially the bias cut which looks so great and delicate!