Friday, December 14, 2007

Beyonce's Gold Nails Ready to Party: Minx Me Now!


Glam Girls, I am so beside myself with glee that I might not make any sense. Okay, remember how last week I went on a tirade about how I want glam holiday nails, but there is no Minx for this minx? Well, it appears that the powers-that-be actually listened! They made available the gold Minx nails that Beyoncé wore with the gold mermaid gown at the AMAs! For a limited time we can Minx ourselves at the privacy of our own homes, with a hairdryer. Heh, that came out sounding a bit more risqué than I intended, but I stand behind it  :P


I'm ordering mine right now. I have a charity gala coming up in January. All I need now is a gold gown. Glam Boy would think I've lost my mind if he heard that I'm buying a dress to match my nails and not vice versa, but you girls (being my Sisters-in-Glam) know that this is a perfectly reasonable proposition. Right?!


Anyway. To get your own Minx nails, go to
minxnails.com/Minx-me-now.asp.


Related Posts:
What I Want for Christmas: Glam Holiday Nails

Photo source: Getty Images

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Those are great-looking nails. I love it!

shoeaddict said...

I don't "get" the idea behind the minx nails. I understand the nails with the designs but, the gold? Can't you just paint your nails gold? Please explain because I am dying of curiosity...

G.G. said...

Sure you could. Minx nails are chip-free though (and I am chip prone!), and for peeps like me whose own nails don't grow.... I can do Minx in 20 mins or go through a few hours of getting nails put on and painted. Minx for me!