Saturday, December 8, 2007

Angelina Jolie Tops EMPIRE's 100 Sexiest Movie Stars

The readers of Empire Magazine voted for the 100 Sexiest Movie Stars. Angie came in at number one, which is hardly surprising. Here's the rest of Top 10:

2. Natalie Portman

3. Daniel Craig

4. Jessica Alba

5. Johnny Depp

6. Eva Green

7. Brad Pitt

8. Scarlett Johansson

9. Keira Knightley

10. Gerard Butler

I just think it's mighty curious that Daniel Craig and Eva Green, whom most of America know only from the last Bond movie, would make it to the Top 10 of a list such as this, coincidentally the same week as their movie, The Golden Compass opens. Perhaps it's just me who finds it curious. To see the other 90+ people they surpassed on the sexy list, visit Empire Online.

Photo credits:
1. Yariv Milchan / Corbis
2. Omni Brain
3. Virgin Media
5. Sinemablog
8. Ad for Louis Vuitton
9. Ad for Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
10. Human Evolution


WendyB said...

I find Eva Green very intriguing. Her fashion sense is wild and edgy.

G.G. said...

I thought she looked like a ghoulish mummy at the Oscars. She's creepifying in my view.

Lady N said...

Natalie & Keira look so similar, don't you think?
And I've had the biggest crush on Johnny Depp since I was, like, 10.

Best Online Poker Bonus said...

Remarkable topic