Saturday, December 22, 2007

1920's Belle of the Ball: Perfect Party Dress

My friend Jas asked me if I was interested in going to a charity event where the 1920s are the theme. I'm still thinking about it. But of course first I had to think about what I would wear if I said yes. I did some window shopping at Net-a-Porter and thought I'd share since I know you like to gaze at pretty things just as much as I do:



$1,395 Matthew Williamson Poppy Sequined Tunic Dress
$995 Alexander McQueen Skull Clasp Clutch
$560 Tom Binns Crystal and pearl cuff
$629 Brian Atwood Lalanne T-bar Pumps

 

19 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

very pretty!

Libertygirl said...

I think I'd like it all, please! LLG xx

WendyB said...

Gorgeous dress!

constant_drama said...

Ahhhh the Roaring Twenties. I said it before, I say it again. I was born in the wrong era.

Should have been a flapper....

louboutin said...

Brian atwood

louboutin said...

Brian atwood shoes

louboutin said...

Brian atwood pumps

louboutin said...

Brian atwood boots

louboutin said...

Brian atwood maniac

Discounted penis enlargement pills said...

I am sure the dress is very expensive but at least is very nice.

Vigaplus erectile dysfunction pills review said...

Nice dress...nice design too...really a good combination....

: Premature ejaculation cure said...

nice dresses the design was really good.. i love it..

Male Extra PeNis augmentation Pills said...

though this blog is girly but i will say i love the design its pretty

bayan sohbet said...

bayan sohbet
bayanlarla sohbet
almanya sohbet
avrupa sohbet
hollanda sohbet
dullarla sohbet
dullarla sohbet
dul sohbet
Thank you

sohbet odalari said...

thanks
Sohbet Odaları | sohbet odası | Chat odası | Mynet Sohbet

mynet sohbet said...

very ncie blog

cinsel sohbet said...

thanks cinsel sohbet

kürtçe şarkılar said...

www.oyunhavalari.org
www.fundyysarkilari.com
www.fundyysarkilari.net
www.fundyysarkilari.org
www.efecansarkilari.com
www.guzelyemektarifleri.org
www.turkulerdinle.org
www.huseyinkagit.web.tr
www.cocuksarkilaridinle.org
www.halaylar.net
www.kurtcesarkilar.org

Kizi200 said...

Play the Best Free Games! We've picked out the racing games, cooking games, candy crush, games shooting, fashion games, ...
Thanks for sharing !
Kizi 200
Friv 1
Y88
Y9