Tuesday, November 27, 2007

VIVA GLAM VI: Dita Von Teese and Eve for Charity




Every cent of the purchase price of M•A•C Viva Glam VI lipstick and gloss is donated to the M•A•C AIDS Fund, which just celebrated the $100 Million donated milestone.


Rapper Eve and burlesque queen Dita Von Teese joined in the celebration on Nov 15, 2007 in New York City. You can purchase the lipstick at department stores, M•A•C stores, and online at MacCosmetics.com. What could be more glamorous than looking fabulous and doing good at the same time?
 

6 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Re: Dita...you gotta hate anyone who boasts a 20" waist. Its so unfair.

TresChic said...

Wow...Dita's so the modern day snow white, red lips and all.

G.G. said...

Yeah, she is a skinny thing, but remember, in addition to that, she almost always wears a corset of one kind or another. Not that I could be a 20" I don't care WHAT kind of corset you put on me :P Yeah, she's amazing. I can totally see the Snow White, Tres.

constant_drama said...

I love Eve and I adore Dita and I like MAC too. Yeah, this is my kind of charity.

G.G. said...

LOL CD :)

Elisabeth said...

God, I love Dita - she epitomises vintage glamour with today's fashion.