Friday, November 9, 2007

Under-Glam: Dita Von Teese in Pin-Up Lingerie for Fredericks of Hollywood

How fabulous! Old Hollywood pin-up glamour at Frederick's.

Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese stars in the 1940s inspired corsets, bustiers, teddies, bras, stockings, marabou slippers, etc. I want to buy them all! Here are just a few of the highlights:

$42 Stretch Satin and Fishnet Slip

$44 Satin and Lace Bra and Panty

$51 Chantilly Lace Bralette and Half Slip

$34 Mesh and Fringe Teddy
$29 Glamour Girl Marabou Slipper

$48 Ruffle Satin Chemise

Related Posts:
Pin-Ups to Add a Little Glam to Your Boudoir


Henson Ray said...

Great pictures. I love this kind of nostalgic stuff. Very cool site, with lots to explore. Even though I'm not a fashion hound, I still can enjoy when other people are. Keep up the good work!

shoeaddict said...

I love her! Too bad I'm too, ummm, round to wear those things (except the shoes, of course!)

WendyB said...

I love her!

Valley Girl said...

I'm so excited! Their stuff used to be so skanky, but I am really feeling the pin-up stuff! *clicks away to Fredericks site*

Stacy said...

Now this is what I call sexy...this and the 70's playmates with real boobs.

raag said...

Almost all types of bikinis, starting from Designer Bikinis, Barely String Bikini, Floss Bikini to Micro Bikini, Monokini and Skimpy Bikinis can be purchased by contacting the website As soon as you submit your bikini requirements with the site, it would instantly ensure safe delivery at your place.