Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lust List Shoes: Mary-Janes, T-Straps, Pumps

What do you do on a gray afternoon when you don't feel like getting out of your jammies? I browse online stores for shoes — no real connective thread here except I want them all:


Oh...DEER! "Coffee"
Brown & Black Zebra Heel
$115.95 Endless.com

icon
Miss Sixty Tedora
$164.95 Nordstromicon


Kenneth Cole New York
"Metal-Rama" T-Strap Sandal
$224.95 Endless.com

icon
Marc Jacobs
Triple Strap Mary Jane
$632 Nordstromicon


Just Sweet "Posse"
Button Pump with Pink Sole
$114.95 Endless.com

icon
Stuart Weitzman "Marianne"
Black Patent Mary Jane Pump
$280 Nordstromicon


Steven by Steve Madden
"Dreamin" Patent Cutout MJ
$99.95 Endless.com


Modern Vintage "Zandale"
Patent Ankle Strap Pump
$239.95 Endless.com
 


Related Posts:
Giant Post of Luscious, Affordable Mary Jane Pumps
Fall 2007 T-Strap Shoes
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide: Criss Cross Pumps
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide Part I: Pumps (Heels)
Fall 2007 Animal Print Shoes & Accessories: Zebra
 

6 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I just got two new pairs of shoes. I've been wearing them around. I wear them in my jammies around the house even!!

G.G. said...

I do that too! I wear heels with my jammies and Glam Boy just shakes his head at me. More power to us, ShoeAddict :)

shoeaddict said...

Of course... We are amazing and fabulous! :) I just got red suede peep-toes that I've been wearing with boxers and t-shirts!

G.G. said...

I fell on cement two days ago and I have a cut on my right foot, but my pink Irregular Choice kitten heels don't touch the cut, so I've been puttering around in pink pajamas :P

Rosa said...

I especially like the Triple Strap Mary Jane and the Brown & Black Zebra Heel.

G.G. said...

Yeah Rosa, the MJ is 2die4. And I like the unexpectedness of the zebra heel... quirky is good :)