Saturday, November 17, 2007

Keira Knightley "Atonement" Poster

The poster is beautiful, as the movie promises to be. It opens in limited release on December 7, and I'm dying to see it (and Glam Boy is dying at the thought of being dragged along). How about you?

Related Posts:
Keira Knightley and "Atonement" Green Dress


This Lady said...

I've seen the movie in London (the poster is different). I really loved it. But i dont like Keira's acting in general. Its too "forced".

But watch for some newcomers. Like James McAvoy (brilliant), and Saoirse Ronan who plays Keira's sister (amazing!!)

G.G. said...

I thought James McAvoy deserved an Oscar for "The Last King of Scotland" - he IS brilliant, like you said!

WendyB said...

I feel like I never want to see a movie again after seeing Margot at the Wedding. I mean, it was a good movie but Noah Baumbach (writer/director) has some serious issues!!!!!! I'm traumatized by being exposed to such an unpleasant family dynamic.