Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hugh Jackman: Cheesecake on the Beach


We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you Hugh Jackman on Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia.

[MOMENT OF APPRECIATIVE SILENCE]

I fell hard for Hugh in 2001. First he did the romantic comedy Someone Like You with Ashley Judd, then another romantic comedy, Kate & Leopold with Meg Ryan. I appreciate a gorgeous guy any day, but put a gorgeous guy in period garb and I am helpless!

There is no doubt in my mind that Glam Boy will keep dragging me to the X-Men movies, and I've nothing against Hugh Jackman looking scruffy and dangerous, with blades coming out of his Wolverine knuckles. That's very "Me Tarzan, You Jane" — I can work with that. But if Hugh Jackman and/or Hollywood power peeps are listening, please bring us more of Hugh Jackman as the dashing romantic lead!!


Photos 1. Bauer-Griffin. 2. Miramax 3. 20th Century Fox
 

7 comments:

Ellie said...

Loved the pictures. I LOved the pictures. LOVed. LOVEd. LOVED!

Sorry, had to do that. Nice blog.

Valley Girl said...

He had me at Wolverine.

Ecky said...

Couldn't agree more with you, give us more Hugh!

Szarka's said...

I wouldn't kick him out of my bed for eating crackers.

Connie Onnie said...

Did you see him in scoop my heart was still beating fast when I walked out of the theater.

Katelin said...

He is so lovely. I met him at the premiere of Kate and Leopold and he's incredibly nice too, ah perfection.

G.G. said...

My friend won a charity auction which included meeting Hugh and he gave her a big kiss. I could have died from envy :P