Friday, November 30, 2007

Glam Stationery: PosePrints


Glam Girl Jennifer wrote me an email about her company, PosePrints. I was blown away when I visited. If you've got an event coming up, you'll want to check out PosePrints.com. Be it a party, bridal shower, baby shower, you name it, these invites are gorge. The website lets you customize background, hair, eyes, lips, clothing, and accessories, so the image will look like a cartoon image of you or your friend. A totally fab idea! I sent the mock-up above to my friend Jasmine, who always has a New Year's party. The one below here I just made up because I couldn't stop playing with all the different possibilities. I might have to throw a party just so I can send invites, LOL!

*UPDATE*




 

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

How crazy - I was thinking about personalise invites the other day for a Christmas party we're holding!

x

Brooke said...

Wow! This stationery is adorable! My "pose" looks just like me. These would be perfect for my new thank you notes.

Shoeaddict said...

So cute! I need to go check them out!!

Denise said...

LOVE these! Would make such cute Christmas gifts for my girlfriends and sisters!

WendyB said...

Cute!

Travis said...

cool idea, great way to make something unique