Saturday, November 10, 2007

CLINIQUE Bonus Time at Nordstrom!

Bonus time! Great goodies:

Deluxe samples of Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent, Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief, 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula, Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink, Glosswear for Lips in Air Kiss and High Impact Mascara in black, plus silver regular and mini cosmetics bags.


™♥LILY said...

OHHHHHH How I love gift with purchase time! Do you have any idea when elizabeth Arden will be having another one? I had a bad experience at a Clinique counter in the past, and have never tried any products there since. Is it worth leaving Elizabeth and trying Clinique again?

G.G. said...

It depends on what you like in products, but Clinique certainly has a few products that are excellent, like their cleansers, the brow shaper, the basic daily moisturizer, the loose powder. Buy just enough to get the bonus, so you can try their stuff for free. I always get the bonuses - you find new favorites, and those bonus-sized things are perfect for carrying in the handbag.

Anna Woodward said...

I love Clinique bonus time. My favorite products are the different moisturizing lotions,eye shadow and lip gloss. I always try to make my purchase online with nordstrom clinique bonush time.