Friday, November 9, 2007

Bejewelled Black Is Back: Cate and Hilary Look Swanky

Bejewelled black dresses were all over the Fall 2007 runways, and every store is carrying them, so it was curious how few of them we've seen on celebrities so far. It appears that with the arrival of November, they are coming into their own.

Cate Blanchett (w/ Giorgio Armani)
Sydney Theatre Company, Nov 9 2007


Hilary Swank
Time for Peace Awards, Nov 8 2007

Cate looks fabulous, and let's face it, we don't expect anything less from her. Hilary Swank is not usually someone I'd tag on my radar as glamorous, but this Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired dress and to-die-for jeweled Mary Janes earn her big points today. Seriously, look at those shoes!



Photos: Getty
 

4 comments:

Katelin said...

I love Cate's dress, that woman really can pull anything off.

G.G. said...

She does have impeccable taste 97% of the time.

shoeaddict said...

I LOVE Cate. I like Hillary's dress but she is really unattractive. I know that's mean. I know!!!

Gregg-Wilkinson said...

I love Hating this blog.