Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nordstrom Estee Lauder Bonus Gift with Purchase Shop Beauty

You know I get all excited at free gifts with purchase. The main reason (apart from the fact that I'm a sucker for free loot) is that those itty bitty cosmetics are perfect for carrying around in your purse or to take along for travel.

The gift is yours with a $37.50 EL purchase and includes a Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Sugar Honey, High Gloss in Honey, Pure Color EyeShadow Quad in Ivory Box, Honey Drop, Cinnamon and Chocolate and an Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex, all in a classic buckled tote with cosmetics bag.

In Estée Lauder, I love:

More Than Mascaraicon
I like it in Rich Navy and More Green — really make your eyes pop.

Soiree Lipstick.icon

The whole Tom Ford Estée Lauder Collection, actually. I love the Tiffany's blue packaging, too. Every time I pull that lipstick out of my bag, all the women ask me what it is and where I got it.

Double Wear ShadowStick in Gold Pearlicon

An absolutely brilliant product, it's almost like a cream shadow, lasts extra long, and this color is almost universally flattering. I like to use it as my base color, then adding one or two more colors for contrast.

And if EL is not one of your brands, don't forget the huge bonus Nordstrom has going as well, with any $95 purchase.


No comments: