Friday, October 5, 2007

Natalie Portman at the Darjeeling Limited Premiere


I'm going to have to go with "Noooooo!" This dress does all the wrong things for Natalie Portman, who is so beautiful usually. This weird flutter collar thing makes her body look misshapen, shoulderless, and big-headed. The color would be perfect for her, but not this dress.

Also, call me old-fashioned, but I don't think a pale pink lip is good with bright red — especially in this season of Old Hollywood red lipstick, what on earth was the makeup artist thinking. Otherwise the makeup is great, the hair fabulous, the shoes delectable. But I HATE THIS DRESS!!! IGH! I'm going to have to blog like mad so this post doesn't show on the front page long :P
 

4 comments:

Lady N said...

She's standing kind of weird, kind of uncomfortably

gilda said...

wow, you're right. she really does look like crap there!

shoeaddict said...

I agree. The neckline is not good, the lips are bad and I don't like the front of her hair either.

Anonymous said...

The dress is so wrong for her, but of course she still manages to like gorgeous, some people have all the luck