Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday Mmmm: Glam Gimme Gimme!

1.  $286.00  Robert Rodriguez Tie Neck Charmeuse Blouse.  Nordstrom.  => Shop itemicon
2.  $168.00  Fuchsia Paisley Party Halter Dress.  Arden Bb.  => Shop item
3.  $102.99  Armani Purple Rounded Square Sunglasses.  Bluefly.  => Shop item
4.  $126.75  Kenneth Cole Reaction Satin Trench Coat.  Macy's.  => Shop item
5.  $186.90  Miss Sixty "Alida" High-waisted Satin Pencil Skirt.  Zappos.  => Shop item
6.  $139.95  BCBGirls "Denise" Knee-high Boot.  Nordstrom.  => Shop itemicon
7.  $550.00  Rafé New York Medium Metallic Satchel.  Nordstrom.  => Shop itemicon
8.  $88.00  Yochi Design Gold Chain Bracelet.  Max and Chloe.  => Shop item
9.  $615.00  Stuart Weitzman "Hotspots" Pump.  Nordstrom.  => Shop itemicon



Valley Girl said...

I will take #'s 1, 4, and 5, please! lol Beautiful picks!

G.G. said...

Hey Valley Girl! I'm always a fan of the pencil skirt, this fall more than ever. And a satin pencil skirt, bring it! I want everything in this post, naturally :)

Seraphine said...

The satin trench has caught my eye. :)

Lady N said...

Love everything here too! My fave is the charmeuse blouse.

G.G. said...

I think the charmeuse blouse is perhaps the most unique of the pieces - that instant 1930s appeal. I can't bring myself to pay $300 for it, though. I'm gonna watch like a hawk, and maybe I can pounce on it the second it goes on any kind of sale :P