Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Jennifer Garner in a Couture Little Black Dress in Paris


I don't often post on the same celebrity twice in one day, but you had to see this: Jennifer Garner in Paris, channeling Old Hollywood Glamour à la Audrey Hepburn, while going shopping for French children's clothes in the Parisian boutique Bonpoint.

 

I must admit, I never watched Alias, but I totally dug her in 13 Going on 30. Never thought of her much as a Glam Girl, until this year. I'm so used to seeing her in sweats that all these fabulous little 1950s dresses floor me! Okay, so I don't know the designer. Let's take guesses: Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Dior, Valentino? I'm thinking Oscar here, but not sure. What do you think? Anyone know?

 


Related Posts:
Get Jennifer Garner's Letterman Dress Lookalike
Jennifer Garner on Late Show with David Letterman

Technorati tags:
 

2 comments:

Lady N said...

What I love most about her - she is so FIT! I don't usually think about her as a glam girl either, she has the girl-next-door look.

G.G. said...

Right, she's usually so tomboyish, it's nice to see her dressed like a lady of late.