Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gossip Girl: Serena's Jeweled Black Dress in Episode "Dare Devil"


Within minutes of tonight's Gossip Girl episode ending, I got an email asking about the gorgeous long-sleeved beaded black dress Serena wore for her date with Dan. Here it is:


Catherine Malandrino
Nailhead Bead Dress
$545.00 Neiman Marcus

The bad news is that I haven't been able to find anything remotely similar with a friendlier price tag... yet. Will do my best, Glam Gals! If anyone has ideas, do share :)

Related Posts:
Black Lace Dresses à la Blair Waldorf
Serena's Gold Tory Burch Dress in "Gossip Girl": Look for Less
Hollywood Life Gossip Girl Photo Spread, Oct 2007
Gossip Girl Style: Knock Off Jenny's Short Yellow Dress from Episode 105: "Dare Devil"
Gossip Girl: Serena's "Poison Ivy" Look for Less
Gossip Girl: Knock Off Serena's Pilot Look for Less
Gossip Girl: Knock Off Blair Waldorf's Look for Less
Blair's Lingerie in Gossip Girl "Wild Brunch"
More Gossip Girl How-To's: Blair's "Poison Ivy" Look

Technorati tags: | | | |
 

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

that studded dress is beyond gorgeous!

G.G. said...

Yeah, and it doesn't look half so good in the pictures as it did on the show, and I'm willing to bet it's heavenly in person.

Vaughn said...

am still DYING to find a knock-off of this dress...it seems you can't even find the original in stock anymore. Any luck anyone?

Vivian "Unhip" Wong said...

Yeah! Ever since I saw that dress on Serene, it's been on my mind ever since! Anybody know where to get a really good knock-off version?

(the model makes it look sooo dry with the black tights)

Becca said...

I know I saw a dress very similar to this one, minus the sleeves.... I think it's an Alloy or Delias dress

Becca said...

yeah, there's a tank knock-off that delias carries. it's called the "claudia dress" and it's only $45

C said...

I found a similar dress at forever21, but it is minus the sleeves and there's a lot more studs on this one.. and they have it in both black and white.. I think it is called studded mesh tunic or something..

sali.martinez@hotmail.com said...

yes in for ever 21 there is one i bought it it was $29.80 and its call knit top / tunics slvls i hace tried to look for it in google but i couldn't found it if you want a photo send me an email