Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Giant Post of Luscious, Affordable Mary Jane Pumps

Ahh, the Mary Jane pump. The "naughty nice" shoes that make your ankles look dainty, and men look twice. In Fall 2007, the Mary Jane is very desirable, and the choices are seemingly endless. I did hours of comparison shopping to find the best deals (some of these are as much as 50% off). Several also come in other colors, so if one appeals to you, click on the pic to go to the source.

Here are the Glam Picks from Mary Janes under $200:

 
Nine West "Luminous"
Black Pony Giraffe Print
$92.95 Zappo's


Vince Camuto "Lottie"
Scarlet Red & Black Satin
$119.95 Endless.com


GUESS by Marciano "Mikki"
Peeptoe Black Patent Leather
$109.99 Shoes.com


Carlos by Carlos Santana "Revolver"
Metallic & Croco Crisscross
$98.95 Shoebuy.com

STEVEN by Steve Madden
Vyxen Pump
$118.95 Endless.com
icon
Linea Paolo "Sierra"
Blue Double-Strap Cap-Toe
$109.95 Nordstromicon

Unlisted "Smart Spending"
Black & Silver Faux Patent
$39.99 Shoes.com


Carlos by Carlos Santana "Starlet"
Red Smalto Patent & Kid Suede
$98.95 Shoebuy.com

icon
Adi Designs "Glaze"
Twin Strap Faux Patent
$26.99 Overstock.com
icon
icon
Façade "Ella"
Giraffe-print Calf Hair Wedge
$109.95 Nordstrom
icon

icon
Nine West "Zampa"
Black Patent, Red Heel
$59.25 (almost no sizes) Macy'sicon
$79 Piperlime


Kenneth Cole Reaction "So Rich"
Metallic Crackle Patent
$78.95 Endless.com

icon
Franco Sarto "Circus"
$44.90 Nordstrom
icon
icon
Via Spiga "Neda"
Camel Naplack Yellow Patent
$169 Nordstrom
icon

Nine West "Toggle"
Black suede & patent
$78.95 Endless.com

icon
Enzo Angiolini "Katlyn"
Red & Black Cap Toe
$98.95 Nordstromicon

icon
Ash "Opium"
$138.95 Nordstromicon


Related Posts:
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide: Criss Cross Pumps
Mary Me, Manolo Blahnik! I mean, Mary Jane me?
Christian Louboutin, I Loub You!
Fall 2007 T-Strap Shoes - 1930's Glamour Revisited
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide Part I: Pumps (Heels)
Fall Leather Ankle Boots & Booties Under $100

Technorati tags: | |

Caveat emptor: The prices quoted are the prices found as of the posting of this — prices may go up or down depending on the will of the shoe gods. I can't guarantee price, size availability or much else. I'm just posting shoes I, and I think my readers, like. No warranties express or implied intended.
 

8 comments:

Valley Girl said...

You are a woman after my own heart. I heart MJ's!!!

I have ones similar to the Guess patent leather ones. They hurt like hell, but I love 'em.

Ava said...

These are really sexy! I love Mary Jane shoes a lot and I adore Santana's Revolver. I mentioned you in my blog =) Hope you don't mind!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..

louboutin said...

louboutin

louboutin said...

christian louboutin

louboutin said...

christian louboutin shoes

louboutin said...

christian louboutin sale

louboutin said...

chanel shoes