Saturday, November 3, 2007

C'mere Stud: Fall 2007 Studded Handbags

Well, we've done studded boots and studded shoes, so it's only logical that handbags follow:

Burberry "Nella"
Studded Satchel
$2,995 Neiman Marcus

Roberto Cavalli
Studded Soul Satchel
$2,405 eLUXURY

Black Studded Satchel
$1,436 Bluefly

Via Repubblica
Studded Patent Satchel
$728 Nordstromicon

MICHAEL Michael Kors
Astor Medium Grab Bag
$298 eBags

Studded Suede Flap
$215 Zappos

Steven by Steve Madden
"Baby Lock" Satchel
$195 Nordstromicon

Aaneta "Buzios" Wallet Clutch
$88 CoutureCandy

Distressed Suede Tote
$239 Forzieriicon

Hype "Dorado"
Suede Studded Patch Hobo
$108 Bluefly

I think out of these, the Via Repubblica bag is my favorite. Which one do you like best?

Related Posts::
C'mere Stud: Fall 2007 Studded Boots and Booties
C'mere Stud: Fall 2007 Studded Shoes & Sandals
October Glam Bags: Gimme Gimme!


Danielle said...

the dkny one is my favorite. which makes me happy, because i can afford it!

G.G. said...

I have a feeling it was this exact DKNY that Serena had in "Gossip Girl", but I have no confirmation of it yet.

WendyB said...

The Burberry!

Anonymous said...

The Burberry is my fav. But unless I sell an internal organ, I'm probably never gonna get it.