Thursday, October 4, 2007

CLINIQUE Bonus Time at Macy's!



It's that time! I love Clinique bonus time. My favorite Clinique products are the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (one apparently sells every 4.6 seconds!), their loose powder, and their brow shaper. This bonus includes purse sizes of: the DDML, High Definition Lashes Mascara, Perfectly Real Compact Makeup (which I can't wait to try), their Different Lipstick in Tenderheart (which seems to be the perfect color for the fall Hollywood Glam lips), their eye-makeup remover (which my sister always steals from me), and three pretty makeup pouches. Yay!

1 comment:

Anna Woodward said...

This one is amazing. It carries high definition lashes mascara, perfectly real compact makeup different lipsticks in tender heart, their eye-makeup remover and the three pretty makeup pouches.

Clinique bonus Time dillards