Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Christian Louboutin, I Loub You!

I am deep in the midst of bringing you a Giant post of this Fall's best affordable Mary Janes. Some luxury shoes to whet the appetite: Christian Louboutin Mary Janes are so sinfully sexy, they really should be called Mary Magdalens instead!


Same deal as in the Manolo Mary Jane post. If the Fairy Shoemother were to fly through your window at night and leave one of these pairs by your bedside, which pair would you pick?



All pics from and links to Neiman Marcus

Related Posts:
Giant Post of Luscious, Affordable Mary Jane Pumps
Mary Me, Manolo Blahnik! I mean, Mary Jane me?
Hello, Lover! The Fall 2007 Manolo Blahniks Slay Me!
Hello, Lover! Sorry Manolo, I Mean Sergio Rossi
RENE CAOVILLA Shoes: The Ultimate in Luxury
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide Part I: Pumps (Heels)
Fall Leather Ankle Boots & Booties Under $100

Technorati tags: | | | |