Monday, October 1, 2007

Blair's Lingerie in Gossip Girl "Wild Brunch"


I've gotten several emails asking about the corset and boyshorts combo worn by Blair Waldorf's character on last week's "Gossip Girl". Well, Glam Girls, I have good news and bad news: I did identify it, but I don't know where to get it outside of Australia. Yeah.


Sophie B "In Love Again" Corset & Boyshort
(René Rofé)
AU$94.95 (~US$85) Fantasy Lingerie

If anyone locates this in the US, please email a tip!


Related Posts:
Hollywood Life Gossip Girl Photo Spread, Oct 2007
Gossip Girl: Knock Off Blair Waldorf's Look for Less
More Gossip Girl How-To's: Blair's "Poison Ivy" Look
Under It All: Pretty Summer Bras & Lingerie


Technorati tags: | |
 

8 comments:

olivia, poland said...

Ironically, I own this corset, which I bought in the UK at TKmaxx for 2 pounds. I almost fell off my chair when I saw Blair wearing it.

Anonymous said...

I found it on http://atraceoflingerie.com/store/index.php

Enjoy!

Sarah said...

That is so pretty! Blair always looks amazing! Does anyone have any idea where to buy the robe? And she also wears a short black nighty in this episode...have any idea where to buy?

G.G. said...

Sarah--the problem with finding identical items is that it is now a year later, so chances are minimal, though of course it's not impossible. I didn't find either in October, but perhaps someone will still write in with a lead :)

G.G. said...

Oh, just to clarify, I mean that it is now almost a year since this episode filmed (not aired)

Sarah said...

Yeah, I know! Thanks for trying though! At least her style can inspire some fun fashion choices. Her style is so unique. I don't know if I would ever where the fun sexy pajamas that she does...but I think I might like to try. Thanks G.G.

Designer Lingerie said...

Feel wonderful and look special even at nighttime by wearing a designer lingerie. Lingerie are created to make a woman feel confident and sophisticated about herself and her body. It is also the best way for a woman to say that she wishes to spend quality time and enjoy her partner’s company. Thanks for sharing!

charmaine said...

Do u know where can I buy Blair's white sleeping robe? I NEED IT :(