Monday, October 1, 2007

Black & White Polkadot Satin Pumps with Red Patent Platform


$90.00 $53.99 Steve Madden Richh

It's not just Manolo Blahnik, Louboutin, René Caovilla, and Sergio Rossi that ring this Glam Gal's bells. My Steve Madden polkadot pumps just arrived from Piperlime, and they are 10 times better in person than in the picture. They scream 1950s. I have a red vintage silk dress from the Fifties that these are perfect for. The pic makes the red look almost burgundy, but it's not — it's lipstick red patent leather, and the B&W polkadot satin is ruched just around the peeptoe. At 3.5 inches, the heels are still a great height for walking, while making your gams just so! I just had to share these with you. Shoe-phoria!!!

**Update** Glam Gals, before you go ordering these from Piperlime (the cheapest price online) like I did, I just got an email from Andrea who said she found a pair in her size at TJMaxx for $24.99. So check your local TJMaxx or Marshalls (same company, case you didn't know) first and only if they don't have them in your size, order online. New Yorkers, there is a TJMaxx in Manhattan too, and if you don't mind digging through schlock to get to treasure, you're overdue for a visit.**


shoeaddict said...

Those are fabulous! I love Steve Madden and Piperlime is wonderful. I love the packaging.

G.G. said...

Hi Shoeaddict! I love Piperlime - free shipping and exchanges and the customer service is superb. I've never had a problem with them. I'm surprised at the quality of these shoes - I was prepared for them to be not-so-great. Guess I'll be buying more Steve Madden in the future :)

Valley Girl said...

Post a pic of yourself in the dress!

G.G. said...

I might, good idea :)