Monday, October 15, 2007

Bashing Mr. Big - The Sex and the City Wedding that Never Was


Okay, this is getting more and more confusing. Apparently my inside source is part of the elaborate "let's hoodwink the public" operation surrounding the Sex and the City Movie. I apologize — I reported in good faith what I thought was solid information. Here is the latest set of images on the Carrie / Big wedding, with Carrie smashing her wedding bouquet to smithereens on Mr. Big's head, Miranda and Charlotte pulling her off him and leading her away crying. Why isn't it May already!!? The suspense is killing me!








Related Posts:
The Truth About SEX AND THE CITY Movie Wedding Pictures *NOT*
Sarah Jessica Parker's Sex & The City Movie Sandals
SEX AND THE CITY Movie: Carrie's Shoes
SEX AND THE CITY Movie: First Pictures of the Filming

Technorati tags: | | | |
 

3 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Ugh! I hate the way they're toying with our emotions!!!

G.G. said...

You said it!

By the by, does anyone else think the shoe choice (first pic) is fairly odd for a wedding dress? How about the silver manolo ballet heels or something else?! Weirdness.

shoeaddict said...

She looks bad.